Five Stueve Siegel Hanson Attorneys Named to "Best Lawyers In America"
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – August 15, 2018 – Five Stueve Siegel Hanson partners have been recognized by Best Lawyers in America, the publication announced today.
The oldest lawyer rating publication in the U.S., Best Lawyers bases its ratings entirely on peer review. This system, which draws millions of attorney votes each year, was credited by Corporate Counsel magazine for creating “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
The five Stueve Siegel attorneys recognized in the 2019 edition are:
- George Hanson – commercial litigation, employment law – individuals, mass tort litigation/class action – plaintiffs
- Rachel Schwartz – commercial litigation, litigation-securities
- Norm Siegel – commercial litigation, consumer protection law, mass tort litigation/class action – plaintiffs
- Steve Six – appellate practice, commercial litigation
- Patrick Stueve – antitrust law, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation
Best Lawyers also recognized Stueve as the “Lawyer of the Year” for bet-the-company litigation. He is the only attorney in the Kansas City, Mo. area to receive this designation.