Jordan Kane advocates for individuals and companies in a variety of complex litigation matters. Since joining the firm in 2022, she has represented clients in wage-and-hour, employment discrimination, antitrust, and product liability litigation.
Before joining the firm, Jordan spent three years as a general liability litigation associate at a national defense firm, focusing on commercial litigation and product liability defense. She credits the experience for gaining invaluable experience representing clients in high-stakes litigation, including case investigation, depositions, mediation, drafting and arguing motions, trial, and appeal.
Now at Stueve Siegel Hanson, Jordan’s clients benefit from her thorough approach to legal research, writing and strong oral advocacy skills.
During law school, Jordan was the Editor-in-Chief of the Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy, and an active member of the Moot Court and Mock Trial teams.
Honors & Awards
Honors & Recognitions
Missouri Lawyers Media “Up & Coming” Award, 2023
Super Lawyers Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars, 2023
The University of Kansas School of Law
- Honors: Order of the Coif, Dean’s Fellow
- Samuel Mellinger Scholarship, Leadership and Service Award
- James P. Mize Trial Advocacy Award
- CALI Awards: Advanced Litigation, Administrative Law
- Texas Young Lawyers Association’s National Trial Competition, Region 9 first-place mock trial team, 2018
- In-House Mock Trial Competition, best oral advocate, 2018
- Herbert Wechler National Criminal Moot Court Competition, second-place for oral advocacy, 2018
- Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy Editor in Chief
The University of Kansas
B.A., Political Science
- American Mock Trial Association Regional Tournament Best Attorney award winner, 2013 and 2015
- Recipient of seven outstanding attorney awards from various mock trial invitational tournaments, 2013 to 2015